It adopts a high-speed centrifugal atomizer to atomize the material liquid into fine droplets, which are mixed with the hot air distributed by the distributor in the drying tower to rapidly exchange heat and mass, and dry into powder in a very short time. product. The production control and product quality control are convenient and reliable and are widely used in the drying production of different kinds of liquid materials.
- Chemical Industry: sodium fluoride, potassium fluoride, basic dyes and pigments, dye intermediates, compound fertilizers, formaldehyde silicic acid, catalysts, sulfuric acid agents, amino acids, white carbon black, etc.
- Plastic Resin: AB, ABS emulsion, urea-formaldehyde resin, phenolic resin, glue (urea) formaldehyde resin, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, etc.
- Food Industry: fat-rich milk powder, gluten, cocoa milk powder, milk replacer powder, hunting blood powder, egg white (yellow), etc.
- Food and Plants: oats, chicken juice, coffee, instant tea, seasoning meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein, hydrolyzate, etc.
- Sugars: corn steep liquor, corn starch, glucose, pectin, maltose, potassium sorbate, etc.
- Ceramics: alumina, tile materials, magnesia, talc, etc.
|Inlet Temperature||140-350℃ automatic control|
|Max. Evaporation Capacity (kg/h)||5||25||50||150||200-2000|
|Atomizing Method||compressed air transmission||mechanical transmission|
|Diameter of Atomizing Disc(mm)||50||120||120||150||180-240|
|Heat Source||electricity||steam+electricity||steam+electricity, oil, oil fuel, hot air furnace|
|Max. Heating Power（kW)||9||36||72||99|
|Overall Dimensions（L*W*H)(m)||1.8×0.93×2.2||3×2.7×4.26||3.5×3.5×4.8||5.5×4×7||depends on the actual situation|
|Dried Powder Restoring Rate(%)||≥95|