Material powder particles are in the state of annular fluidization in the raw material container (fluidized bed). After being preheated and mixed with the purified heated air, the binder solution is atomized and sprayed, so that several particles are aggregated into agglomerates containing the binder. The binder solidifies, and this process is repeated to form ideal, uniform microporous spherical particles.
- Granulation in the refrigeration industry: tablet granules, granules, capsules.
- Granulation in the food industry: cocoa, coffee, milk powder, granular juice, condiments, etc.
- Granulation in other industries: pesticides, feeds, fertilizers, pigments, dyes, chemicals, etc.
- Drying of powdered or granular wet materials.
- Coating: granule, pill protective layer, color preparation, relief, film, enteric coating, etc.
|The volume of Container(L)||100||220||300||420||500||670||1000||1500||By client|
|Compressed air||Pressure Mpa||0.6|
|Consumption m3 /min||0.3||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.9||0.9||1.1|
|Power of fan(kW)||5.5||11||15||18.5||22||22||30||45|
|Inlet air temperature(℃)||Normal temperature ～120℃automatism adjust|
|The yield of material(%)||>99|
|Content of final moisture(%)||to 0.2|
|Noise(dB)||No more than 75 dB Separated of the fan|